Protect Your Privacy at U-M
- Video: Privacy - We Are Our Choices (2:21)
- Choosing How Much Information to Show in Your MCommunity Profile
- MCommunity Groups Privacy and E-Mail Settings
- Security and Privacy in the U-M Google Environment
- Use "Personal and Private" Folders to Protect Privacy
- U-M Windows Forest: Guidelines for Release of Security Log Information
Privacy Policies and Regulations
- Office of the Registrar: The University of Michigan Student Rights and Student Records (includes information about FERPA)
- Privacy and the Need to Monitor and Access Records (SPG 601.11)
- Proper Use of Security Cameras (SPG 606.01)
- Social Security Number Privacy and Protection Standard (DS-10)
Questions or Comments?
Contact the University Privacy Officer for university-related privacy concerns, assistance with university privacy-related matters, or if you have questions about U-M's privacy program. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.